We have the right tools to get your job done. Our financial stability through the years has permitted us to invest in the right equipment. It has allowed us to stay current, to keep our quality high and our production costs to a minimum. We can meet the needs of tomorrow’s forging customer.
45,000 square foot state-of-the-art forging facility built in 1992 on 10 acres. Our facility utilizes the latest in computer technology including Wireless/Ethernet networks, barcode capabilities, MRP and data collection software to provide every department with up-to-the-minute status of your product as it moves through the forging process.
DROP FORGE HAMMERS:
(4) Chambersburgh Capacity: 4000 lbs Ceco Drop
(2) Chambersburgh Capacity: 5000 lbs Ceco Drop
(1) Chambersburgh Capacity: 4000 lbs Double Acting Air Hammer
(2) HPM Hydraulic Coin Press
SHEARS & SAWS:
(2) Peerless Production Saws
(1) Nishijimax CNC automatic cutoff saw
(1) Tsune CNC automatic cutoff saw
Forge Cells equipped with 750 KW American Induction Heating Systems with material handling.
(1) YCM 108 Vertical Machining Center
(1) YCM 188 Vertical Machining Center
(1) Kuraki 4” Horizontal Boring Mill
(1) Samsung 25 CNC Lathe